Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum
So last year my beautiful Maggie decided to wait to come into heat until all of my six children and their families (18 of them) rented a house together at the beach.. That breeding had to be canceled of course. So this time, a year later, she decided to wait until we were in CO at my daughters wedding. Frantic callings to the vet for bruceloosis, to the guardian owner to get her to a boarding facility, to the stud owner to arrange my driving 210 mile to get the two together the day I got back. After a trip from Denver, a long drive all over Georgia, the deed is done. She will stay awhile with Gem and five years of planning for the perfect litter will hopefully come to pass on Sept 2.