Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum
Jackson was stung by the bee at 7:30 am this morning and he had a major allergic reaction. Within 20 minutes his nose was 3x the original size, eye swollen shut, fever up and trouble breathing. We rushed him to emergency room and he was treated and released by 3pm. Quiet a scare and now I will always be so terrified of bees. If I wasnt home he may of died Terribly scary situation. So Grateful for the incredible team that took care of my puppy today at Laguna Hills Hospital.