Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum
* All products being sold as "new" must have elements of it that were handcrafted by you. For example, you can sell a be-dazzled" leash, but not resell a plain leash that you purchased on sale or at a wholesale price.
* All "gently-used items," such as doggie Halloween costumes, camera equipment, odds/ends should be in good working condition and priced appropriately.
* Please do not sell/promote MLM (Multi Level Marketing) products/services or recruit people for "business opportunities."
* If you have an item you'd like to show everyone or would like to get some critique/feedback on it, please join the DIY or ART CAFE group and post it there. Only items you are looking for, or those that are for sale/trade should be posted here.
* Sellers: Please take every precaution to ensure that all products are safe and have parts that are securely fastened!
* Buyers: Beware. You are buying items here at your own risk. Use common sense in buying and using products that you find here, or anywhere!
*If you have a complaint about a product/service, please deal with this privately. Do not post negative comments in this group. We want to keep this a fuzzy-warm and friendly place that's fun to romp around in.
* All financial transactions must be handled outside of the DK environment. We suggest you correspond with each other via private messages or email to work out the details. If you wish to receive payments by credit card, please set up a PayPal account or some other method of processing payments securely. Do not give your credit card number to anyone, regardless of whether they are your “friends” here.
* LIABILITY: DoodleKisses, LLC, Adina Pearson, and the moderator of this group shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether physical, incidental or consequential, arising from transactions carried out in the Buy/Sell/Trade group.
* Get creative! Have fun!
On the off chance that there is anyone out there that purchased the Double Purple Les Poochs brush and doesn't like it, I would be willing to entertain any offers to purchase one. I could really use…Continue
I absolutely love to paint. My favorite way to do it is with digital oils, acrylics, pastels, inks, and more! I take an image back and forth between Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter 12, using a…Continue
Neela is a good friend of mine who does beautiful watercolor paintings, mainly of landscapes flowers and some animals. I have a painting in my dining room, which I love. Neela stopped by the other…Continue
A couple months back I purchased a lot off of ebay for Andis Clippers. It came with 5 blades.The whole lot was brand new (btw the clippers are a DREAM). It came with two size 10 blades, 7fc, 30. I…Continue