DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'toys' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chew Toys

Hey Everyone!   My Doddle is a year old and he still loves to chew on my pants, my arms and my shoes.  When will this stop?!! AHH LOL :)  …

Started by Sam, Risa and Archie

10 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

Does your doodle stalk his/her toys?

Brody has recently stopped just 'chasing' his toys when we throw them. He is now 'stalking' them. We throw the toy, he slowly 'stalks' it a…

Started by Stephanie

16 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Jen & Hudson

Wild child

I live in a house where it's just me and my Charlie. We spend a lot of time together - especially in the summer because I'm a teacher. Char…

Started by Megan and Charlie

3 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Dodged a bullet this morning!

We have a work day morning routine that rarely varies, either on my part or on Quincy's.  DH takes him for a walk to the beach, feeds him a…

Started by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

18 May 1, 2013
Reply by Pat and Traveler

This is what Bodi does . . .

Started by Doris

17 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Amy, Cubbie & Ollie

Fenway

Hi!   I'm new to the forum, as well as to goldendoodle ownership (6 days and counting). I can honestly say this has been a huge blessing so…

Started by Eva and Fenway

21 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Moe

Protecting or Taunting?

Halas loves playing with my mom's dog, Barley, and the feeling seems to be mutual.  Halas likes that Barley is smaller, and Barley has no p…

Started by Leslie and Halas

19 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Leslie and Halas

WOW!!!

So this Christmas, Bear got a few presents from us :)  Dylan bought him a Nyla bone with the nobs on it (dental one), Rylie bought him one…

Started by Holly Paterniti

8 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Bryce P

What to get before my new puppy comes home?

I just put a deposit on our new doodle puppy and we couldn't be more excited!  Now I have to buy his collar, leash, food and water bowls, t…

Started by Nicole L

28 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by PoochieBells

What is it with Tennis Balls.

Jasper practically has a tennis ball either in his mouth or being thrown for him to catch or chase from morning to night. The first thing h…

Started by Val MacQueen and Jasper

27 May 10, 2011
Reply by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2017   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service