DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'labradoodle rescue' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

As Promised, here are pictures of Truman

Before I had snipped the hair around his eyes so he could see. Check out the lump of mat on his back legs. He must have been…

Started by Adrianne Matzkin

86 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Lynette Main

At what age do puppies eyes change color like humans?

Charli was born in an Amish Puppy Mill. Born with an umbilical cord hernia, she would have been destroyed since she was no good to Pet Land…

34 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Goldendoodle World

Running for DRC Heartworm Fund...

As many of you know I have started running and have started taking the doodle girls with me. I am training to run my first half marathon on…

Started by Nina, Phil, Harlow & Lacey

7 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty

We had a huge scare!

We went to the Sandy Hook Romp last weekend. Some of the doodles had burrs in their paws but my girls didn't. This has been a horrific week…

19 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Stella

Set your DVR - HBO Exposes Puppy Mills

Madonna of the Mills Schedule on HBOPremieres 8/24 at 8pm on HBO2 East, 11pm HBO2 West8/28 -- 130pm HBO2 East, 430pm HBO2 West8/29 -- 11am…

8 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Carol and Banjo

Win $10K for Doodle Rescue Collective, Have Your Doodle Recreated in Plush, and More!

DID YOU ADOPT YOUR DOODLE FROM DRC? YOUR Adopted Doodle Could Be Fuzzy Nation's Next SUPER MODEL!  Enter By Aug. 1, 2011  Did you ad…

Started by Jacquie Yorke (DRC)

57 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Leslie and Halas

Homeless Doodles Need Your Help!

The Doodle Rescue Collective needs good foster homes to help doodle dogs in need! There are so many coming into kill shelters since the Hol…

5 May 12, 2011

Dewey Beach Smilebox

The doodles had so much fun playing with their friends. They missed playing with them. Now that the weather has finally gotten better, we w…

11 May 4, 2011
Reply by Lee Seidman

Shelter Doodles Need Your Help!

The Doodle Rescue Collective needs good foster homes to help doodle dogs in need! There are so many coming into kill shelters and without a…

10 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Lorraine Bromley

A DRC TRIBUTE TO PILOTS N PAWS

DRC is so fortunate and proud to have so many wonderful volunteers across the US and Canada and we are especially proud of our friends at…

Started by Jacquie Yorke (DRC)

15 Apr 12, 2011

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2017   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service