DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'dog' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Supreme Court vs SD Goldendoodle

Doodles are really everywhere even as high as the Supreme Court. I saw this on FB this morning.  It is a girl with cerebral palsy and her G…

Started by C&L

2 Nov 3
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

Help! no one likes Lucky.

Lucky has finally stopped pouncing on the Pug, Pomeranian, and the Persians. However the damage is done. No one plays with him or likes it…

Started by

17 Sep 15

Dove Eating Doodle anyone???

Poor poor poor Thule monster. Yesterday Thule rang the bell to go out way more than usual so at one point I peeked out the blinds to see w…

Started by Adina P

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()

East Bay Doodles Meet Up Group

Hi- My friend/co-worker and I started an East Bay Doodle group on Meetup.com.  We meet on Saturday mornings at 9:00 at Hap Magee Ranch Dog…

Started by Jennifer Shurman

0 Jun 14

New Dog Sport - Link exchange with trainer(s) ??

FIRST thing people see when watching a Canine Musical Skit, is that it is FUN and it's Entertaining.   Next they'll admire the beauty of an…

Started by Laura Wyant

0 Jun 6

Fake IDs for Therapy dogs-beware!

This is a good article that discusses the difference between a therapy dog and a service dog, but also points out that fake IDs are being s…

Started by Ginny Nightingale

16 May 18
Reply by BG and Gavin

Advice for Prospective Dog Owners

Love, love this video. All prospective dog owners should have to watch it! https://www.facebook.com/Incredimal/videos/630191253757707/

Started by Stella

11 Apr 4
Reply by Amy and Annabelle

Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle Autism Service Dog?

I am looking for a service dog organization that can provide a trained, multigenerational  Australian Labradoodle for my 8-year-old daughte…

Started by Adrienne Grant

2 Feb 22
Reply by BG and Gavin

Beware! Dog Flu is spreading to new parts of the country.

Scary stuff--good to know what symptoms to look for. http://www.techtimes.com/articles/127407/20160125/experts-warn-us-dog-owners-as-dog-f

Started by Ginny Nightingale

7 Feb 18
Reply by BG and Gavin

Puppy or retired breeder with kids at home: Looking for experience stories and breeder referrals

Hi Everyone, Hello from SoCal. I'm new to the group and have spent already hours reading through the wonderful posts and discussions. I lo…

Started by Julie

21 Feb 7
Reply by ann marie smith

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2016   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service