DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'crate' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crate Size

Cheddar is a standard sized goldendoodle pup. He measured 25.4 lbs at 16 weeks and 30 lbs at 17 weeks. So he is growing fast. Cheddar curre…

Started by Beth & Cheddar

6 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by James Joe

Travel crate size for puppy?

My family and I are getting our first dog this weekend, an 8 week-old standard Australian labradoodle. I've already purchased an adult-size…

Started by Bill D

7 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Boone & Susan

bladder endurance

I have a 13 wk old double doodle. i crate him while at work and wondering how to build up his bladder endurance. he has been fairly consist…

Started by Arlene

3 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Rosemary (Ro) and Enzo

Exercise Pen and Crate size recommendations for standard golden doodle

Hi fellow doodle lovers! I just got my Chloe 5 days ago and am trying to sort out the best options for her while I'm at work.  I've been cr…

Started by Stephanie and Chloe

11 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Stephanie and Chloe

Quincy's 2 and the crate is DOWN!

Just took down the crate and it's folded up and in the garage!  Happy Days!  He did look very puzzled as we disassembled it!  I think it wi…

Started by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

12 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Christine & Shelby

Crate days numbered?

I have always been so reassured by the fact that when I would hold up a cream cheese filled Kong, Quincy would make a bee line for his crat…

Started by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

9 May 29, 2014
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

Crate Training

Penny is 11 weeks old now & HATES her crate. At first we were only putting her in the crate at nighttime and she was fine, went right…

Started by Ashley & Penny

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth, Bailey & Bruin

Midwest iCrate Single-Door Home Training and Travel Series

Hey folks - our little guy is not so little any more and is getting ready to grow out of his crate. We're looking for something both sturdy…

Started by Emily, John, and Oliver

18 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Lonnie & Libby Lu

Suggestions for crates for a mini Goldendoodle puppy?

Hi all, We've finally decided on a breeder and will be going to pick up our little guy tomorrow morning. One thing we have yet to decide o…

Started by Lucas Luxton

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Marnie, Stanlee's Mom

Wee wee pads and Crate Training

Hi everybody, I wanted some insights into housebreaking.  I live in an apartment and am trying to crate train Charlie and he is already tr…

Started by Alex

8 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Alex

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2017   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service