DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'caption' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SNAP-CAPTION-POST RESULTS!!!!!!

Thanks to all who participated in this latest round of Snap-Caption-Post!   There were some very good Captions submitted and I knew from th…

Started by Carol and Banjo

57 May 24, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

It's Time To Play Snap-Caption-Post!!!! UPDATE!!!

Thanks all for your "Captions" for this round of SNAP-CAPTION-POST!   Let's get some more "Captions"!!!   Who wouldn't want to wear the "I…

105 May 23, 2012
Reply by Ellen Patrick

SNAP-CAPTION-POST Ends Wednesday - May 23rd!

Don't let the chance to win the coveted "I Love Intercourse, PA" t-shirt pass you by!   If you haven't had a chance to submit a caption to…

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

The winner of the Snap, caption and post contest is.....

Carol and Banjo!! I loved the caption! "OMD!  Mom was right! She said my eyes would stay this way if I did this!" There were so many funny…

Started by Ginny Nightingale

17 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

Announcing the Winner of Round 7 of the Snap, Caption and Post Contest!

Wow!  So many great responses!  The conversational answers really had me laughing.  It’s like you know how this pair operates.  It was a to…

Started by BG and Gavin

19 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Lauria Orr

NEW Snap, Post and Caption Contest!

Ok the "I Love Intercourse (PA)" t-shirt is on it's way from New Jersey, USA to Ontario, Canada so it is time to begin a new contest! Here…

Started by BG and Gavin

77 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

Jackdoodle Says It's Time for Round Three of SNAP CAPTION & POST!

(Oh, poor doodle, little does he know what I'm about to do to him.) Okay, the Traveling "I Love Intercourse PA" T-Shirt, now signed by Lesl…

Started by Karen & Jackdoodle

178 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by BG and Gavin

Karen & Jackdoodle Announce the Winner...

Here's the link to the discussion with the photo and captions for the third round. http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/jackdoodle-says

Started by Leslie and Halas

26 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

Let's Play Another Round of Snap, Caption, and Post! Coming to you from Leslie and Halas!

The I Love Intercourse (PA) t-shirt arrived today!  I signed it, and here I am wearing it: "It's fabulous!" you say. "How can I get one?!"…

Started by Leslie and Halas

90 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by shelly

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2014   Created by Adina P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service