DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ginny Nightingale's Discussions (3,942)

Discussions Replied To (3448) Replies Latest Activity

"Doodles can really change color as they mature! A blonde pup I have became red and m…"

Ginny Nightingale replied on Friday to Coat question for labradoodle

4 5 hours ago
Reply by Linda, Charlie Brown and Beau

"So, so sorry--this must be a very difficult time. I agree that you are doing what is…"

Ginny Nightingale replied on Wednesday to Hemangiosarcoma & Thrombocytopenia

27 2 hours ago
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

"Nature's miracle with enzymes will work better if you do not mind the chemicals...I…"

Ginny Nightingale replied on Wednesday to 5 month goldendoodle not potty trained

9 on Friday
Reply by Mark Wilson

"All of my comments have been deleted--but my messages are being received! "

Ginny Nightingale replied on Wednesday to Doodle Breeders need YOUR help to stop scammers!

18 on Thursday
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I got a reply thanking me for warning the person!! One down! Let's keep doing it--cl…"

Ginny Nightingale replied on Wednesday to Doodle Breeders need YOUR help to stop scammers!

18 on Thursday

"I went to the first website and clicked on the names of people responding to each pi…"

Ginny Nightingale replied on Tuesday to Doodle Breeders need YOUR help to stop scammers!

18 on Thursday

"Doggy day care!! Karen is right--he needs more exercise--and people swear by doggy d…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 17 to Help, bernedoodle puppy wont nap or sleep!!!

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Sebastian and Chester's Mom

"You can always ask for a doodle cut on a mini-poodle too--and then they would look l…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 16 to Adding a puppy to our family

10 Sep 16
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

"Exactly the same advice I would give--keep all experiences gentle and positive--also…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 15 to Hi everyone! Meet Archie

8 Sep 17
Reply by DonMarie and Picco

"In some cases, DonMarie, that is four months of age--a crucial time for socializing…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 12 to New Puppy! Parvo Prevention in Yard and visitors?

12 Sep 13
Reply by Barbara & Zoey

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2017   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service