DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ricki and Tara (doodle)'s Discussions (9,584)

Discussions Replied To (8394) Replies Latest Activity

"So glad they were able to help him before it became a much bigger problem! Very smar…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied yesterday to Taking Stew to ER vet!! liquid stool & horrible guarding incident

29 7 hours ago
Reply by Jess & Stewart

"I too agree with the suggestions given about his behavior. I hope he is feeling bett…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied yesterday to Taking Stew to ER vet!! liquid stool & horrible guarding incident

29 7 hours ago
Reply by Jess & Stewart

"Adina, maybe if you changed the title for the week to Doodle Selfies instead of just…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied yesterday to Slide Shows for 2015--Updated List Here

216 17 hours ago
Reply by Nancy, Ned, and Clancy

"Sorry, no cleavage! Tara's not that kind of a girl! LOL"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied yesterday to Slide Shows for 2015--Updated List Here

216 17 hours ago

"Karen, this is the photo I posted that I thought looked like a doodle selfie.: "

216 17 hours ago

"Upside down doodles?"

216 17 hours ago

"I too agree, Ginny. This is exactly why we went from a 65 pounder to a 20 pounder. I…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied on Thursday to Tiny dogs are the winners in new US stats and take over the country!

17 on Saturday
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

"I was disappointed but not surprised by Petplan's approach. I just called VPI insura…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied on Thursday to Puppy: heart murmur?

17 on Saturday
Reply by Jessica

"I called PetPlan which is the insurance company I use for Tara. I explained your sit…"

17 on Saturday
Reply by Jessica

"What would the breeder  do if it didn't go away? Does she  have a guarantee against…"

17 on Saturday
Reply by Jessica

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2015   Created by Adina P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service