DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ricki and Tara (doodle)'s Discussions (9,395)

Discussions Replied To (8246) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my!! Thanks for the reminder!"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied 18 hours ago to A good reason to get a labradoodle!!

14 18 hours ago
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"I agree with Karen the DRC is an amazing organization what will use your funds respo…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied on Saturday to Dog Charity Funds

13 on Monday
Reply by Susan & Coby

"My highly anticipated calendar arrived today and it started in November. Sigh... I k…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Dec 11 to Check Your 2015 Doodle Calendars Closely!

27 on Saturday
Reply by Christina

"That's great news. Such a sweetie!!"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Dec 10 to Update: Today is Wally's Oral Surgery Day

26 Dec 10
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"Oh, did I say that out loud? LOL  You know owl much I love ya, lights and all!!"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Dec 10 to Photo Needs a Caption! FOR A PRIZE!!!!! WIN A GREAT PRIZE HERE!!!

121 on Monday
Reply by Nancy, Ned, and Clancy

"This is truly frightening!!!"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Dec 10 to Photo Needs a Caption! FOR A PRIZE!!!!! WIN A GREAT PRIZE HERE!!!

121 on Monday

"Just playing for fun-not entering! And I am loving all these photos! "Got wiener?"…"

121 on Monday

"Yeah, maybe The Doodlehood of the Traveling Wiener? ;)"

121 on Monday

"She would probably vote for us twice!!"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Dec 10 to Check Your 2015 Doodle Calendars Closely!

27 on Saturday
Reply by Christina

"Absolutely!  I think Lauricki should run, based on F's two lump theory."

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Dec 10 to Check Your 2015 Doodle Calendars Closely!

27 on Saturday
Reply by Christina

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2014   Created by Adina P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service