DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ricki and Tara (doodle)'s Discussions (9,305)

Discussions Replied To (8186) Replies Latest Activity

"I love this video! :) Trav's trying soooo hard to be a good boy and your DD is so ge…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Aug 17 to Training Traveler

18 Aug 19
Reply by Leslie and Halas

"I felt the same way when Tara arrived at 8 weeks old. OMD!! It is a lot of work if y…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Jun 18 to This puppy stuff is hard

11 Jul 17
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"LOL, I've seen this one before but I don't remember a Goldendoodle being on the list…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Jun 18 to How many dogs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

13 Jun 19
Reply by Mari Bezanson

"I agree that it is mainly the human that needs the training but that being said, a b…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Jun 17 to Board and train?

5 Jun 17
Reply by Abigail *George & Juno*

"Hope it's all good news from here on out."

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Jun 17 to Help Wilson

20 Jun 17
Reply by Camilla and Darwin

"Linda this is exactly what we are doing with Tara at the window. It really is amazin…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Jun 13 to At my wit's end, just want training to work!!

65 Jun 16
Reply by Kurt Gustafson

"Carol, we've seen improvement in a short period of time using DD's methods for the p…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Jun 13 to At my wit's end, just want training to work!!

65 Jun 16
Reply by Kurt Gustafson

"I agree Karen. The shock and confusion of a new setting and the separation from fami…"

Ricki and Tara (doodle) replied Jun 13 to A Retirement Home for Dogs - How do we feel about this?

15 Jun 22
Reply by Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty

"Tara has always had very defined high and low energy times of the day. Mornings and…"

65 Jun 16
Reply by Kurt Gustafson

"Wow, you have a lot of issues but really it does come down to the one issue of you b…"

65 Jun 16
Reply by Kurt Gustafson

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2014   Created by Adina P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service