DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Forum Discussions (18,231)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doodle Breeders need YOUR help to stop scammers!

I'm sure some of you have seen the scam Facebook pages selling Labradoodle and Goldendoodle puppies.  They are taking pictures from legit b…

Started by April Cliber ~ Cliberdoodle in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

18 on Thursday
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

HELLO from UTAH

Hello all! I am Alisha and the mom to four humans and a very sweet miniature goldendoodle named Lola who was born on August 2nd 2014 and wi…

Started by Alisha T. in New Member Introductions

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Krista M

Possible ibs ? Having troubles with dog gaining weight and he seems slugngish in Less u get the ball out he's alert and not dosile.

Anyone familiar about feeding your dog raw food? We switched from kibble to raw from a company called big dog natural. Our Oliver hasn't ga…

Started by Sarah Bakker in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Jarka, Monty & Auggie

Help, bernedoodle puppy wont nap or sleep!!!

Nike is a 4 1/2 mo. old mini bernedoodle. As early as 10weeks old, we noticed he was not napping as much as he should be. We do have anothe…

Started by A Vent in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Sebastian and Chester's Mom

Foam earplug? Oh Hamilton.

My husband texted me this morning that he found our mischievous pup, Hamilton under the bed eating an earplug. He got it out of his mouth b…

Started by Samantha Randall in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

7 Sep 18
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Oliver's road to recovery

Well for about a month and half now Oliver's tummy is getting better . We had him on acana for quite some time however my hubby and I were…

Started by Sarah Bakker in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

7 Sep 18
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

Suggestions/Help

We have a 9 month old goldendoodle which for the most part she is house broken. However, at night while we are sleeping she poops on the fl…

Started by Steve in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

6 Sep 18
Reply by Steve

Digestive issues

Our pup had some health issues and we found a bacteria in stool. Our vet has him on Tylan powder which we are slowly trying to wean him off…

Started by Emily in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

3 Sep 17
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

Hi everyone! Meet Archie

Hi guys! Meet my first pup-- a toy goldendoodle named Archie! He's 9.5 weeks and pretty mellow (except for when he's NOT! haha).  He's mult…

Started by Allison and Archie in New Member Introductions

8 Sep 17
Reply by DonMarie and Picco

Adding a puppy to our family

Good morning everyone I'm new to the forums just want to say hello. My wife and I are looking to add a puppy to our family we have narrowed…

Started by anthony in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

10 Sep 16
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2017   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service