DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Forum Discussions (17,857)

Featured Discussions/ANNOUNCEMENTS

"NEW" Slideshow

It's that time again! Its a New Year and time for a "New" slideshow. This one is really open to your interpretation. Please tag photos of y…

Started by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa in Discussing Labradoodles & GoldendoodlesLatest Reply

The HDA is back in Walla Walla...what shall become of it?

Since I've got the HDA medal in my possession, I thought this might be the best time to address its future.  (There will be a future, we ju…

Started by Adina P in Discussing Labradoodles & GoldendoodlesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAPPY NINTH

MARCH 17TH WAS NED AND CLANCY'S NINTH BIRTHDAY. This is my favorite photo of my Irish Brothers. We got Ned after I fell in love with doodle…

Started by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

22 27 minutes ago
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Massachusetts

Can someone recommend a reputable doodle breeder in MA. Found several breeders, but they turned out to be puppy mills. Thanks.

Started by Mary chapman in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

New Puppy

Hi everyone!      My standard F1 goldendoodle will be born in less than two weeks, and I am so excited! He or she will be coming home in la…

Started by Stephanie T. in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

Pooping in the Snow :P

Hi everyone (especially in the east coast) lol.  We're thinking of going to Mammoth during my boys' spring break from school and taking Coo…

Started by Jenny and Cooper in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

10 4 hours ago
Reply by Jenny and Cooper

Drowsy Doodles Slideshow

I hear from people all the time that they cant post pics for the slideshow because they cant get their Doodle to slow down long enough fo…

Started by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

0 10 hours ago

Wellness brand recall of cans of beef

A Notice from pet smart. Karen and jd, does this belong in food group.nan y and jeter.

Started by Nan Y. in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

2 23 hours ago

Looking for Recommendations for Ontario Goldendoodle Breeders

We are starting to heal from the loss of our much loved 9 year old golden retriever and have opened our hearts to begin our search for our…

Started by Lori Seguin in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

1 yesterday

PetPlan Insurance has changed ;-(

I just received a pre-renewal letter from PetPlan. It seems they have new underwriters and have made changes that their I am very unhappy w…

Started by Leslie J in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

90 yesterday
Reply by EJ & Dante

labradoodle puppies

A friend of mine bred her f1b doodle to a standard Labrador retriever. I've never heard of this pairing? What would the end result be for t…

Started by Erin in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

6 yesterday
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

What we do with a shedding doodle

Out of my two girls, Meg is my shedder.  We are waiting for it to be an Olympic event because we are confidant that she will take the gold.…

Started by Judy, Meg & Polly Wolly Doodle in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

10 yesterday
Reply by Mary ann & Lincoln

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2017   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service