DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Forum Discussions (17,799)

Featured Discussions/ANNOUNCEMENTS

"NEW" Slideshow

It's that time again! Its a New Year and time for a "New" slideshow. This one is really open to your interpretation. Please tag photos of y…

Started by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa in Discussing Labradoodles & GoldendoodlesLatest Reply

The HDA is back in Walla Walla...what shall become of it?

Since I've got the HDA medal in my possession, I thought this might be the best time to address its future.  (There will be a future, we ju…

Started by Adina P in Discussing Labradoodles & GoldendoodlesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bones, sticks and chewing Doodles

This weeks slideshow is all about the chewer. If you give your dog a bone or other approved chewie, take a photo. I have photos chewing on…

Started by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

Labradoodle hunting dog?

Okay, so I'm sure with the title I've already alienated some people.  Hunting is a politically charged topic and I get that.  So before I g…

Started by Gunnar's Dad in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

28 15 hours ago
Reply by BG and Gavin

Introducing a new puppy to our 7 month old goldendoodle

Hi all! I haven't been very active here, mainly because I forget to come check/participate in discussions, but I imagine this group will ha…

Started by Emily White in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

10 yesterday
Reply by Deanna & Desi & Cori

No-Hide Salmon Chews

https://www.earthanimal.com/c/for-dogs/dog-treats/no-hide-dog-chews/#readmorelink Has anyone used these or know anything about them? Just m…

Started by Debbie and Toby in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

28 yesterday
Reply by TeddyToyDoodle

Food Additions/Supplements/Treats For The Dog Dish

Wanted to share my thoughts on how to get your Doodle to eat a bit.  Teddy never seems to eat except when he has gone along time without ea…

Started by TeddyToyDoodle in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

22 yesterday
Reply by TeddyToyDoodle

Counter/Table surfing

Gunnar is super treat motivated.  Now that he is 15 weeks and getting taller, he can stand up and put his paws on our kitchen table and eve…

Started by Gunnar's Dad in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

13 yesterday
Reply by Wendy and Myla

Ava at the Allergist Part 2

I really like this vet dermatologist’s office. I didn’t want to leave her, and I knew that she wouldn’t want to go – and she didn’t. She ke…

Started by Stacy in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

33 yesterday
Reply by Karen & Jackdoodle

Puppy biting

We have a 9 week old golden doodle who bites all the time. He is sweet and seems bright but it is hard to play with him because of his cons…

Started by Carolyn Northover in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

7 yesterday
Reply by Susan

Another Doodle in the news! Good news!!

Wonder the service dog and Goldendoodle gets to go to school with his owner, a disabled student! https://www.yahoo.com/news/justices-send

Started by Ginny Nightingale in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

3 on Friday
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

NEUTER QUESTION!!!

Hey guys! i have a question.. i have a 6 month old goldendoodle puppy.. i have posted before about his mouthing issues and nipping my husba…

Started by Chels*Claud*Midas in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

38 on Thursday
Reply by TeddyToyDoodle

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2017   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service