DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Announcements for Members (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Note About THURSDAY's NEW Slide Show: Doodle Close-Ups

I hope you enjoy this week's photo slide show theme: "Doodle Close-Ups: Eyes, Noses, Tongues" -- DO WATCH IT IN FULL SCREEN TO SEE THE WOND…

Started by Adina P

22 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Marianne *OZZY & ZOEY

FUN NEW DOODLE KISSES PROJECT: Doodle Art and Poetry Book!

Ready for another fun doodle project? I can tell from our past contests that we (members) are rich with creativity here on doodle kisses--s…

Started by Adina P

10 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Staci

Doodle Kisses NEWS SUNDAY MARCH 1

Happy Sunday Doodle Lovers! If you haven't been getting the Sunday updates from doodlekisses, be sure to add the following addresses to yo…

Started by Adina P

1 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Adina P

Doodle Parts Photo Slide Show--a QUICK NOTE

Just wanted to let you know (I don't think I made it very clear) that the for the "Doodle Parts" theme...I will be picking the CLOSEST clos…

Started by Adina P

0 Mar 1, 2009

Can Everybody SEE our Slide Show?

The platform that Doodle Kisses runs on has updated the videos and slide shows to be a bit slicker...with this change you will need to be s…

Started by Adina P

2 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Doris

Sunday FEB 22 UPDATE

Happy Sunday Doodle Lovers! If you haven't been getting the Sunday updates from doodlekisses, be sure to add the following addresses to yo…

Started by Adina P

0 Feb 21, 2009

FEBRUARY 15th SUNDAY UPDATE

Started by Adina P

0 Feb 15, 2009

Congratulations to our Page Decoration Winners!!!

The winner of our Valentine's Day Page Decoration Contest with the most votes for best page...is... Karen and Lucy with her "I Love Lucy" t…

Started by Adina P

18 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by 2SCdoodles

What's GOING ON with the Latest ACTIVITY Feature?

As you may have noticed, the latest activity feature on Doodle Kisses has changed a bit. There are new avatars and a new look to the featur…

Started by Adina P

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Adina P

Vote For Your FAVORITE Valentine's Day Page!

It's time to visit the gorgeous and jazzed up Valentines day pages of our members. Each of you did such a beautiful job! I'm so proud of al…

Started by Adina P

9 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Deena Womack

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2014   Created by Adina P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service