DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Announcements for Members (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Today, April 15, Doodle Kisses TURNS ONE YEAR OLD!!!

Doodle Kisses turns a year old today, April 15th. I can hardly believe it. Last April, my hubby Clark suggested I start this site thinking…

Started by Adina P

42 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Lori Pasalaqua

The WINNER of the Les Poochs Brush IS...

Thank you to all of you who ventured out and tried something new (embedding a photo!) for the chance to win a Les Poochs Brush. To the near…

Started by Adina P

56 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Janie

Front Page Theme...CORRECTION

I made a typo by not completely deleting the OLD theme... The next Thursday Theme for the front page slide show will be "Spring Time Doodle…

Started by Adina P

0 Mar 29, 2009

March 29 -- Doodle Kisses Sunday NEWS & Updates

Happy New Week Doodle Lovers! SPRING TRAINING WILL START SOON! Frustrated Doodle owners! Is your doodle in need of some Spring Training? D…

Started by Adina P

0 Mar 29, 2009

DOODLE KISSES NEWS--Sunday March 22

Happy New Week Doodle Lovers! SPRING TRAINING WILL START SOON! Frustrated Doodle owners! Is your doodle in need of some Spring Training? W…

Started by Adina P

0 Mar 22, 2009

Where Did CHAT Go???

If you have been looking for our chat page or the little chat box in the right column of Doodle Kisses...it's no longer there! The system…

Started by Adina P

3 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Adina P

Me and My Doodle Slide Show

Just a note about the next slide show with the theme "Me and My Doodle" (tag word: me3) We have done this theme twice before...so if you h…

Started by Adina P

0 Mar 15, 2009

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS -- for Sunday March 15

Happy Sunday Doodle Lovers! If you haven't been getting the Sunday updates from doodlekisses, be sure to add the following addresses to yo…

Started by Adina P

0 Mar 15, 2009

WIN A LES POOCHS BRUSH...or other great doodle prize...it's CONTEST TIME!

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE DRAWING IS COMPLETE.

Started by Adina P

390 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Tamara & Giada

DOODLE KISSES NEWS--Sunday March 8

Happy Sunday Doodle Lovers! If you haven't been getting the Sunday updates from doodlekisses, be sure to add the following addresses to yo…

Started by Adina P

0 Mar 8, 2009

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2015   Created by Adina P.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service